We encourage you to host any kind of fundraiser you like! Your fundraiser can donate all or a portion of proceeds to New Hope for Women. We are always grateful for those who want to support our organization and we are ready to hear your suggestions!
Here are some ideas that have previously resulted in fabulous, fun events:
- Donate all or a percentage of the proceeds from one day’s sales from a retail business
- Donate all or a percentage of ticket sales from an event that you hold
- Collect items on our Wish List from members of your staff
- Have a cocktail party at your home and ask that guests bring monetary donations
- Fundraise on social media for your birthday or other special day by asking friends to contribute to New Hope for Women in your honor.
- See our Tribute section for other ideas!
For more information, please download our External Fundraising Form and call us to discuss your thoughts. We are always grateful for those who want to support our organization and we are ready to hear your suggestions!
Fundraisers by Children
It’s so meaningful when children become involved in charitable giving. We would be happy to work with you and the children in your life to arrange a school project or other event to benefit New Hope for Women. Whether it’s collecting money, holding a bake or yard sale, or collecting items on our Wish List, by getting involved with a fundraiser for us, children can develop a life-long passion for volunteering and philanthropy.