New Hope for Women is appreciative of your willingness to sponsor a fundraising event to benefit our organization. We offer our assistance in the hope that you will find this experience worthwhile and fruitful. You will be able to work with a New Hope for Women liaison who will guide you through the general coordination of the event including: press releases and fiduciary guidelines. While New Hope for Women is delighted to have others offer services to raise money on behalf of the agency, it is also obligated to offer some stipulations into the process and expectations that are to be followed regarding such activities. The following material intends to assist parties in their fundraising activities on behalf of New Hope for Women.
- New Hope for Women expects that the individual, agency or organization will supply any monies needed to initiate fundraising activities. New Hope for Women does not offer money to assist parties in fundraising efforts, thus, money needed for expenses (such as renting space, deposits, etc.) must be supplied by the party that is offering the fundraising activity.
- All donations must come directly from the sponsoring party, payable to New Hope for Women and after all expenses have been directed from revenue generated.
- Parties that offer fundraising activities on behalf of New Hope for Women are responsible for their own liability. New Hope for Women is not legally responsible for activities sponsored by these parties to raise money on behalf of New Hope for Women.
- Any media, including printed, audio, video or electronic, announcing the fundraising event and New Hope for Women, must be coordinated with a New Hope for Women representative. Press Guides will be provided to the sponsoring part.
- New Hope for Women operates on an empowerment model, and thus, any fundraising activities offered by outside parties must respect and uphold this perspective. Our expectation is that the sponsoring party will respect that New Hope for Women operates on the principle of confidentiality. Thus, the use of names and/or stories of individuals associated with New Hope for Women is not permitted, unless explicit consent has been granted.