Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- June Benefit with Guest of Honor, Janet Mills, Attorney General of Maine
- Posted: 05/05/2016An event dedicated to celebrating strong women leaders in Maine will be held Thursday, June 23, 2016 at The Boardroom in Boothbay Harbor. The Attorney General of Maine, Janet Mills,...
- New Hope for Women Book Discussion
- Posted: 09/22/2015
New Hope for Women is starting a book discussion group and we hope that if you are a book lover or are interested in the topic of violence against women,...