Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- Saturday, July 30th Roller Derby Double Header
- Posted: 07/18/2016Rock Coast Rollers is donating a portion of the proceeds from their upcoming double header to New Hope for Women!
- New Hope for Women offers Support Group in Damariscotta Area with On-site Childcare
- Posted: 07/15/2016
For women who have been affected by domestic violence, dating violence or stalking, a support group can be a safe place to talk about the abuse, in an environment that...