Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
- Domestic Violence Reports Up In Maine
- Posted: 06/03/2013Domestic violence reports in Maine climbed for the second year in a row in 2012, but police and victim advocates say it may be that the often-hidden crime is being...
- Maine woman investigating how to lessen domestic violence at the hands of war-scarred veterans
- Posted: 05/20/2013
FARMINGTON, Maine — The challenge of domestic violence is an issue of concern for the state. It’s also one that affects veterans, according to Dovey Balsam of Industry, who spent...