Homeward by Sally Loughridge. Learn more about this and other featured artwork.
New Hope for Women offers support to people in Sagadahoc, Lincoln, Knox and Waldo Counties affected by domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking, and provides educational resources to assist our communities in creating a safer and healthier future.
To assist women, men, their children, friends, family, and all people affected by domestic and dating violence, we offer the following services;
- 24-Hour Domestic Abuse Hotline
- Emergency Shelter
- Transitional Housing
- Support Groups
- Legal Information / Court Advocacy
- Time for Change: Certified Batterer Intervention Program
News & Press Releases
- Our Belfast Office Has Moved
- Posted: 09/16/2015We’ve moved! On September 8 we relocated our Belfast office to 6 Public Safety Way, just off Miller Street. The phone number remains the same. Please call 338-6569 to reach...
Community CommentaryThis is a brand new section. Check back soon for posts.
Upcoming Events & Fundraisers
- June Benefit with Guest of Honor, Janet Mills, Attorney General of Maine
- Posted: 05/05/2016An event dedicated to celebrating strong women leaders in Maine will be held Thursday, June 23, 2016 at The Boardroom in Boothbay Harbor. The Attorney General of Maine, Janet Mills,...
- May 19th Wine Tasting at The Good Kettle to Benefit New Hope for Women
- Posted: 04/25/2016
On the Third Thursday of every month, The Good Kettle hosts a wine tasting that benefits a local non-profit and features a local artist—and New Hope for Women...